- Here is a late Happy Merdeka to everyone. Saya bangga menjadi rakyat Malaysia. My Merdeka this year was in bed, ZzzZZZzz when it striked 12am. Doesnt mean that i am not feelin’ it right? =P
Featured JogSpot : Taman Gelora – recreational park by the sea, just few minutes from home.
- After one month plus of no exercise (due to laziness and procrastination), i finally took my heavy behind to go for a jog today. Since its Merdeka Day, i can say that it is my personal liberation.
- Later i went to grab an ice cafe mocha from Starbucks and bought some entertainment. Its still a holiday tomorrow so i guess i could have some rounds of movies. And i hope that the cafe mocha does not put my exercise effort into the drain…
- I am afraid i have injured, if not killed a cat today. I thought i was delusional because all i heard was meowing but i can’t find any cat.I think it was stuck in my car bumper and i took it for a ride until the journey home from my jog. It made a desperate escape while my car was on the move, and all i saw was a wiggly-wobbly cat from my rearview mirror. Apparently i was not delusional, but i am terribly sorry for that poor thing. Huhu.
- By the way, I have finalized the date for my wedding and its going to be on the 18th April 2009. Just so you know. And last week, i have found the venue for the reception, and went for an impromptu hantaran and ring shopping. I love the Mega Sale.
- And here is a Selamat Berpuasa to everyone. May this Ramadhan will be better than last year and may we all gain the best from this holiest month. Insya-Allah.