Ok I know I am being wayyyy behind on this Twilight frenzy, but yeah, I finally watched the movie on Star Movies last night.In a nutshell:
- Edward Cullen is mysterious, and by not talking it makes him more interesting (I have this thing about less-talking guys, so am I letting myself into the Cullen Club now?)
- The soundtrack is awesome especially during the part when Bella discovers that Edward is a vampire.
- I love the baseball scene. There is something cool about vegetarian vampires, baseball, thunderstorm and a Muse song.
- I feel like reading the book now (because previously I had an idea that it is just a typical vampire story suck blood, whatever)
- It is a teenage genre actually, but there is something interesting about Stephenie Meyer’s story telling (well at least I think so).
- I can watch New Moon now.
Back to real life….
Moving day is this Thursday. Our current house is an M to the ESS. Seriously, packing a double storey house is exhausting, man. Glad we are moving into a cozier one-storey crib.
And I discovered that I have way too much junks in the house, especially plastic and paper bags. I am so putting away the plastic bags (so much of trying to be an eco-friendly person). If there is one thing this home move taught me, it will be never ever stash too much things “you-know-you-are-not-going-to-need-it-but-you-still-keep-it-just-in-case”. Trust me, the case rarely happens.
Lastly, electrical and lighting is finishing today (hope so). Hubby is supervising it, and I can’t wait to see the results. I think we both have an obsession with lights ;P.