Since the first nausea attack last week, I came to learn that:
1) I might as well just let myself vomit instead of trying to stop it. That makes me feel a lot better.
2) I am not worried because I know that is a good sign that my body is producing enough hormones for the baby’s growth.
3) I have loads of food stock in my drawer, just to keep my stomach from getting upset again.
4) I find myself eating all the time.
5) I have to try harder to keep a nice, smiley face despite the miserable feeling.
Let’s just hope that I do not gain unnecessary weight before the bump even shows. According to my readings, I am supposed to gain about less than 5 kilos during the first trimester, because I am already slightly overweight.Heheh.
By the way, here is a hearty congratulations to Jaja, who finally delivered a baby girl yesterday. Hope both mom and baby are doing well 🙂
p/s : I am thinking hard of a topic to blog, besides this baby thingy, but honestly that is the only thing that is running on my mind. Right from i opened my eyes in the morning, even in my dreams. Guess i am still so excited about it, so bear with me ya? 😀